Institutional Credibility, Innovative Creativity
Yoo Capital Management is a private partnership formed by 25+ year investment veterans who specialize in converting underperforming assets into tomorrow’s core quality assets.
The firm originates turnaround, value-creation and restructuring opportunities in edge-of-prime and infill locations and utilizes in-house private equity restructuring and creative asset and development placemaking to create institutional quality core real estate assets.
The founding partners come from global private equity, development and branding firms and bring over $10 billion of principle investing experience in corporate opportunities and asset turnarounds in the mixed use, hospitality and residential sectors.
The firm has invested in over $2.0 billion AUM and 2.7 million square feet of London special situations in real estate including both asset, debt and corporate opportunities.
Investors, Partners & Lenders
- Yoo Capital has invested in $2.0 billion of AUM representing over 2.7 million square feet of development across Greater London (retail, leisure, commercial and residential).
- The firm is investing its first dedicated $200 million UK real estate fund.
- Yoo Capital acts as principal Co-Investor, Developer and/or Asset Manager of all of its investments. The firm comprises over 25 professionals who provide in-house expertise in Investment, Asset & Development Management, Design, Sales and PR/Marketing.
- The senior partners of Yoo Capital invest personally into every transaction. They come from top tier global private equity firms, development companies and financial and accounting firms.
- The senior partners bring over $10 billion of principle investing experience in major real estate corporate acquisitions, portfolio and single-asset turnarounds and repositioning.
- The firm collaborates and co-invests with major public companies, global institutions and large multi-family offices and adheres to the highest standards of business practices, financial accountability, ethical conduct and reporting transparency.
Existing institutional investors, JV partners and lenders:
Yoo Capital is a private principal investment firm invested in $2.0 billion of AUM and 2.7 million square feet across Greater London. The firm is managing investments made with its first dedicated capital commitment of $200 million for special opportunities, private equity, asset and development management opportunities world.
Sky GardensFully Realized Investment
Greenwich Sq.Fully Realized Investment
Hoola TowersFully Realized Investment
The Lakes by yoo
Larnaca WorksFully Realized Investment
West India QuayFully Realized Investment
SilkstreamFully Realized Investment
BanksideFully Realized Investment
Yoo Capital is also a venture capital investor, specializing in strategic equity stakes in numerous businesses across many sectors, including multiple real estate companies in the UK and around the globe.
Yoo Capital has significant funds available and will typically invest £500K to £50M.
Meet the Team
The management team is comprised of experienced professionals from top tier global private equity firms, development companies and financial and accounting firms. The powerful combination of these skills provides the firm with a unique ability to specialize in real estate special situations that require truly creative capital and asset management solutions.
Press & PR
Our latest press and press releases. Please contact us for more information.
Heatherwick's Olympian dream26 September 2017
2012 Cauldron designer to transform Olympia26 September 2017
Heatherwick bags prized Olympia revamp job25 September 2017
Yoo reveals £1bn Kensington Olympia plans25 September 2017
London venue announces conversion project25 September 2017
Heatherwick leads £1bn Olympia redesign25 September 2017
Heatherwick to transform Olympia25 September 2017
A 'world-leading arts and leisure district'25 September 2017
Heatherwick to create "world-leading" hub25 September 2017
Yoo reveals £1bn25 September 2017
Kensington Olympia plans
Heatherwick to fire24 September 2017
Olympia: Coverage10 April 2017
Legal & General backs Olympia purchase10 April 2017
£296m Olympia London aquisition press release07 April 2017
Capco Sells Olympia for07 April 2017